Gelatin is found in traditional diets through the regular consumption of bone-broths, slow cooked organ meats, soups and stews ('nose-to-tail' eating), but is missing from our modern diet, which mostly focus on lean muscle meats.
Adding a high quality gelatin powder to your diet is a great option for our modern diets and Thankfully Nourished Gelatin is a convenient way to do it!
Thankfully, our Gelatin is:
- Derived from beef cattle, grass fed and free range in Australia
- Guaranteed GMO and Glyphosate free
- Easy to use - dissolves and gels easily without clumping
- Rich in amino acids and protein
- Perfect for use in gut-healing protocols
- Gluten, dairy and soy free
- Paleo and Keto friendly
Other Nourishing Benefits of Gelatin
Gelatin helps our bodies to form strong connective tissue, which is especially important after the age of 25 when our ability to produce collagen begins to decline. This loss of collagen can result in stiffness, joint pain, reduced mobility and an increase in inflammation.
Gelatin provides us with important amino acids, the 'building blocks' of proteins, including an impressively high level of glycine and proline, which are associated with strengthening the gut lining and lowering inflammation.
Use in cooking as desired.
Store in a cool, dry place.