Protect yourself from germs and viruses. Kills 99.9% of germs on hands and surfaces.
Thankfully, our Hand and Surface Sanitiser is:
- A combination of ethanol and isopropyl, ensuring effectiveness against the widest range of germs (including both enveloped and non-enveloped viruses)
- Made with un-dentured alcohol that doesn’t leave a bitter taste on your fingers
- Soft and gentle on your hands
- Naturally scented with lemon myrtle
- Free from triclosan, phthalates, parabens and synthetic fragrances
- Ideal alcohol content of 75% v/v
Additional, Thankfully Nourished Hand Sanitiser is free from hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is a strong oxidiser and can easily oxidise ethanol to acetaldehyde, which is both a skin irritant and a carcinogen.
Use 2 to 4 sprays on hands and surfaces. Rub vigorously. Perfect for shopping trolley handles, doorknobs & general surfaces.
Keep out of reach of children.
CAUTION: For external use only. Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid inhalation. Do not apply to broken, damaged or diseased skin. Do not spray on face or in eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use. May stain rubber and plastic surfaces.
WARNING: FLAMMABLE KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE, FLAME & SPARK