Gelatin is found in traditional diets through bone-broths, slow cooked organ meats, soups and stews. With modern diets, adding a high quality gelatin powder to your diet is a great option and Thankfully Nourished Gelatin is a convenient way to do it!
Thankfully, our Gelatin is:
- Derived from beef cattle, pasture raised on lush New Zealand grasses
- Packaged in both a convenient 150g size pouch and an economical 750g tub
- A source of protein and amino acids and is often used in gut-healing protocols
- Perfect for making jelly and gummy bears
- Easy to use - dissolves and gels easily without clumping
- GMO and MSG free
- Gluten, dairy and soy free
Amino acids are building blocks for the human body and, while our bodies make some amino acids the average person tends to have less as they age. The Thankfully Nourished Gelatin is a great source of amino acids, particularly glycine, proline and lysine, as well as protein, necessary for tissue building and repair.
Use in cooking as desired.
Store in a cool, dry place.