Traditional cultures throughout the world considered animal organs and glands to be some of the most essential, nutrient-dense foods available.
Thankfully, our New Zealand Liver capsules are:
- Made from grass-fed, New Zealand cattle
- Freeze dried raw
- GMO free
- Dairy and gluten free
- Convenient and tasteless!
Our freeze drying process goes the extra mile to preserve all the fragile nutritional elements and then milled and encapsulated for easy consumption.
Gram for gram, liver contains more nutrients than any other food on earth and is:
- The most concentrated and usable source of vitamin A
- Abundant B-group vitamins, particularly vitamin B12 and folic acid
- A highly useable form of iron
- Rich amounts of trace-minerals, including copper, zinc and chromium
- CoQ10, a nutrient of particular importance to the cardiovascular system, and a renowned energy booster
- Convenient 180 capsules per container
Our independant test results have shown our powder to contain the following per 1/2 tsp (6 caps):
Iron: 0.56 mg (approx same amount found in 25g beef)
Vitamin B12: 3.6 mcg (150% RDI for adults)
Folate: 28.8mcg (7.2% RDI for adults)
Vitamin A: 450IU (50% RDI for adults)
Take 2-4 capsules per day with or without food.
Store at room temperature.